Friday, August 23, 2019

Hello!

I picked the template "Travel" because of a few key reasons. Firstly, I love to travel, I always have and always will. I know I'll never get tired of traveling, but maybe flying. Traveling means new experiences which could open doors that you weren't seeing before. Among the pretty sights and nature surrounding us in this world I know that traveling is meant for me!

Secondly, traveling is one of the methods I use to relieve stress. I bought a car when I turned 18 and I took myself anywhere I wanted to. This was especially useful after a stressful week. I would jump in my car and just drive up and down the coast for a weekend getaway. Either Newport Beach, LA, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and even the Bay area. This really helped learn myself better and keep my head on my shoulders!

Finally, the last reason why I picked Travel as the template is because who doesn't like to travel? I met so many amazing people that have contributed to my success and my personal growth through traveling. If I had not traveled so much I wouldn't have explored the little things I like in order to better learn myself. I've met some friends I know I will keep in touch with for the rest of my life and would like to keep adding to the new experiences and the new people I meet!

5 comments:

  1. Traveling is a passion that many people share. I like how the template you chose was specific to your interests. Out of curiosity, where are some of your favorite places you've travelled to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your background is awesome! Traveling is so cool and fun. You get to meet different people and enjoy vacation. Traveling gives you the opportunity to experience things that not many people get to experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadegh,

    Wonderful blog choice! Even better choices behind it. I had the same catharsis behind the wheel of my first car as well, and we're fortunate enough to live in one of the most beautiful, drive-able states in the US. Also, I thought it was great that you attribute part of your choice to those that helped you along the way.

    All in all, I really enjoyed this first experience on your blog – keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, who doesn't like to travel? I liked this theme too when I ran into it. I think a travel theme makes people more relaxed and open to ideas, so I think this is a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the overlay display! Kind of makes me want to change mine, but this wouldn't fit my brand and it definitely fits a traveling brand! Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete