Friday, December 13, 2019

Week 17 Final Post


I would like to start off with how much I actually enjoyed this class! From the weekly blog posts to actually applying them to our business pages, I really learned a lot. Social media has never really been a big part of my life and therefore I've never really cared for it's benefits. Once I got certified and started training my clients, I realized that social media is actually a free advertising platform, not only a social media platform to message and keep up with friends.

My use of social media has changed over this semester by actually starting and growing my business Instagram. It started with posts I thought people wanted to see but have now learned otherwise. Using the interesting tools shown to us in this semester, I am able to now learn more about the specifics of the users that visit my Instagram or website. This has changed my use of social media to focus on preparing a lot of content for future posts, compared to before when I wasn't posting at all.

There has not been a huge impact on my business just yet, but I have gained 2 clients just through this semester. However I have gained a huge amount of interactions, of which 2 decided to hire me! These interaction are all very similar and although that might not sound good it does to me! I have now created categories of common questions I receive and am prepared to respond to most of my followers questions now.

I really believe that with a consistent schedule, I can really utilize all of the tools I've learned over this semester to actually make an impact to increase customers and interactions. I still feel like I have a long way to go. Over the next few months I will be studying other similar business pages and outlining a social media marketing plan. Although I learned a lot from this course specifically, I think there are finer details that can really help my Instagram page, especially in the fitness industry.

I still have my personal Instagram account but realized that creating one for my business allows my friends and followers to stay updated on my posts. I think the best plan for me is to just start posting. Gradually over the next few months I will tweak every post to increase the engagement and target a specific market. Thanks for everything Claudia, I really enjoyed this course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment