Monday, December 2, 2019

Week 15 Blog Post 1:

After reading through the specifics of what exactly google analytics can do, I have picked a few that I believe will be the most beneficial in growing my business. The audience reports, specifically active users and the user explorer will help me understand how many of the users visit my website daily and what exactly they do on my business website. This will help me understand the users that really enjoy my page and content to better my content. The advertising reports of the Google Ads will give me specifics on who clicked on my Ads and visited the website. This will help me understand the demographic that is currently being targeted by that advertisement. In other words I can fine tune advertisements to either focus on a specific demographic or broaden my demographic to receive more exposure. The acquisition reports can also be useful, especially when combined with behavior reports, I can understand who exactly is interested in my website and why. The behavior of the users on my website will allow me to better the ease of use for common behaviors. Finally I believe that the conversion reports, specifically the goal flow will clarify the reasons for high drop-off rates or unexpected loops throughout the use of my website. I can fix these issues by targeting the source of the reason and fixing it so it doesn't happen for future conversions.


No comments:

Post a Comment