Thursday, October 31, 2019

Week 11 Blog Post One:

1. I believe that specifically because the fitness industry relies on new product whether it's a supplement or something that customers can where. I would make newsletters that are sent out monthly. This way every month, the customers that have previously purchased a service or a product from me would be able to see any new products/services that may have just recently been created or found.

2. Information such as new products and services would be the most effective way of sending out a newsletter as a personal trainer. In these newsletters, sometimes they are diet related or strictly informing potential clients of the results in new foods to eat or exercises to do that weren't previously created before. I think that my customers will enjoy seeing newsletters with information regarding, exercises, dieting, supplements, gym equipment, and finally anything to help them maintain a healthy lifestyle from the comfort of their own home. I think that these categories are the key factors when taking a step back and analyzing what customers are most interested by. These categories fit all of the questions I receive from a day to day basis. Many of my customers would love to read about new diets or foods to try, and some even ask me for a new exercise every session I train them.

I signed up with a few of my "competitors", the newsletter that seemed to get the most attention was from Bodybuilding.com. Their newsletters covered all of the categories I was going to except added even smaller specifications such as weekly fat loss tips, other dieting methods, and overall their newsletter is something that they use to generate sales. The amount of product in supplements and fitness equipment they have was very pleasantly displayed throughout their newsletter. I'd have to wait to get sent a few more to really see how/if they change their newsletters.

1 comment:

  1. Sadegh,

    Awesome outlook on how best to market to your target segment. Bodybuilding.com is definitely a good source to emulate considering their success. Monthly sounds about right to not beat your brand into consumers while still staying relevant over time.

    Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete