Monday, October 21, 2019

Week 9 Blog Post 2:

I used the search words gym, fitness, workouts, health, and weights. I definitely had to play around with a few key terms to even find a page in the same industry. Although eventually I found numerous good ones, I decided to follow some smaller follower based people. As a personal trainer I feel like the most beneficial pages to follow would be other personal trainers, fitness, weightlifting, dieting, and exercising pages. I ended up finding the people I was looking for such as Steve Cook and Christian Guzman.
I created a current and future clients list to help me stay organized regarding clients and reach my goal of increasing the number of clients I have. The second list I created was called Influencers because I look up to these individuals as they have influenced me in one way or another regarding fitness.
Looking at the timing of the posts in the fitness and personal training industry on twitter, I noticed that most of my customers tend to check tweets early in the morning or later in the day. In other words before work or after work. I believe these are the times to be most effective as people tend to be starting their day or finishing their day using their phones, and some may actually work out before or after work as well. This can actually be influenced by the timing and quality of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment