Thursday, October 3, 2019

Week 7 Blog Post 1

The Facebook pages I have liked as my page include:
Paul Beaman
Christian Guzman
Personal Trainer Development Center
Steve Cook
Alex Carneiro
ATHLEAN-X
Bodybuilding.com

I picked these Facebook pages for numerous reasons. Firstly I wanted to cover my bases on having the most popular fitness influencers, specifically personal trainers, liked in order to help show that I'm aware and up to date on the most current fitness models. Steve Cook and Christian Guzman are two fitness trainers that have changed my life, along with thousands of others. They have very useful information all over their social media, including their Facebook pages. The Personal Trainer Development Center page is actually quite interesting and can help me out tremendously by guiding me with advice on how to better my online personal training business. I liked Bodybuilding.com and ATHLEAN-X because they are the most visited sites when people are looking for new workouts or just reading articles to help increase their knowledge about the fitness world.

I might use this feature of Facebook to grow my page by liking the most current and trending influencers. This will allow me to learn how and what other fitness related Facebook pages post especially in terms of pictures, text, and overall content. I learned quite a few things from just a quick scroll through of other personal trainer's Facebook pages. I have a few things I'd like to change on my Facebook page such as how my posts are displayed and adding more relative content now that I have seen what other similar pages are posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment