Thursday, October 10, 2019

Week 8 Blog Post #1

I already have an existing Instagram for my clients. I only have around 98 followers but I don't follow anyone and I'm trying to grow my Instagram organically compared to most personal trainers on Instagram. It is very effective for business as I have either received clients/income from Instagram and through word of mouth. I don't spend any money or promote my Instagram. I know I should but I don't have the time due to personal priorities that inhibit me from posting more and growing my account. I only have 4 posts but have a lot of already written potential posts. I use a lot of different hashtags, it depends on the content of the post. The main hashtags I use include the keywords fitness, workout, diet, gym, and personal trainer. I don't follow any other business as I should but that would expose my account to bots and other Instagram problems and I haven't had any random accounts follow, comment, or like my posts which is exactly how I want it. The Instagram name is @fit.sadegh.

No comments:

Post a Comment