Friday, November 8, 2019

Week 12 Blog Post 1:

After reading the lecture, the additional online marketing tools I believe could be important to the growth of my business would be Yelp, YouTube, and Spotify. Yelp will be beneficial for receiving reviews from previous clients. YouTube can help me have previously recorded workouts for clients to watch as they try with my supervision. Finally Spotify can only be helpful when clients ask me for my workout playlist. I would integrate them after the New Year as I'm in a transitional stage of my life and can't focus on my business at the moment. The specific methods would be simple, in other words I would ask a few of my closest clients that I have built a meaningful relationship with for a review on Yelp. YouTube videos I can start recording now to have a bunch of content for the future! I do not have anything to post on the discussion because I will never really use a business location on google maps unless I buy my own fitness studio which won't be for a few years at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment